- How to safely apply specific and appropriate techniques for each yoga level and stage of pregnancy, labor and postpartum.
- Specific Asana sequences for each stage of pregnancy with a focus on alignment, modifications and assists
- How to design and structure themes for sequences.
- How to work with and use music, sound and silence.
- How to work with a variety of techniques including pranayama, sound healing, meditation, chakra work, mantra, visualization, rituals, yoga nidra, pain coping options, stress management, emotional wellbeing, biology of beliefs, birth psychology, pre and post natal bonding, setting up a support system, working with family dynamics and community, handling and supporting grief/loss, preparing for a Greenbirth & Environment, preventing toxicity before, during, and after pregnancy, Partner Yoga, Postnatal sequences and themed classes for mom and baby.
- How to work with indoor and outdoor environments to support physical, emotional and spiritual wellbeing.
- Holistic Childbirth Education including knowing all your options and resources, preparing for labor, understanding the labor process and stages, nutrition, sleep, newborn care basics, breastfeeding, preventative measure for postpartum depression and anxiety, support for grief/loss.
- Finding your voice, purpose, and presence in your pre/post natal teaching style.
- How to build your classes, build, strengthen and deepen relationships with your students.
- Personal and Professional Development, Self-care.
- And much more………
The full cost for the training and all materials is $1600 with an early bird price of $1500 if paid by December 31 2015.
Training Dates 2016
March 21st and 22nd
April 18th and 19th
May 16th and 17th
June 20th and 21st
July 18th and 19th
August 22nd and 23rd
10 School Street Plaza
Fairfax, CA 94930
Several medicaments are antifungal medicines. No doubts, the list is quite large. What is the most important info you should read about Viagra sample? It may have divers brands, but only one ATC Code. Usually, both men and women are affected by sex dysfunctions. Sexual problems as a rule signal deeper diseases: genital infection or erectile malfunction may hide a heavy soundness problem such as heart trouble.