Maternity and Parenting Institute™ takes Child Sleep Consulting to the Next Level and Introduces
Pregnancy Sleep Coach (tm) training program.
This specialty training programs compliments and expands the work of Child Sleep Consultants, Nurses, Nannies, Doulas, Childbirth Educators, Newborn Care Specialists and Birth professionals.
The International Maternity and Parenting Institute™ (IMPI), a leading maternity educational organization, becomes the first accredited organization to offer an online sleep program for prenatal and postpartum. Strong industry and client demand necessitated the establishment of a course that would extend sleep consulting to include the pre-natal period to support mothers who experience sleep issues during pregnancy. Sleep problems during pregnancy are on the rise and have become very commonplace and thus a clear need and demand has arisen to offer a certification covering the period before and after birth.
Typically infant/family sleep consultants are known to work with parents during postpartum to provide training, tools, resources, and education in order to get their child to sleep. Sleep Training is most commonly introduced when an infant reaches four months of age or shortly thereafter. Occasionally families begin introducing sleep training earlier on, however very little training exists anywhere to certify or educate consultants and maternity practitioners during pregnancy.
“Planning, preparation, and education are essential to supporting a family’s needs and goals. A sleep consultant can play such a viable and empowering role when working with families before the baby is born. During pregnancy about eighty percent of women experience sleep issues, and to have a sleep consultant’s support during this time may be worth it.” says IMPI’s founder, and Sleep Consultant Certification co-instructor, Mar Oscategui.
Participants are trained:
- with coaching and consulting skills to support expecting families
- to support the mother during pregnancy with her sleep
- to support parents in sleep planning for their baby
- to educate and raise awareness about health, fitness and nutrition for mother (pre/postnatal) in relation to sleep
- to support parents postpartum with their sleep issues during their time of transition
- with a comprehension of their scope of practice, boundaries to practice, and when to refer out
- to be aware of issues that involve medical attention, abuse, trauma, post-partum depression in order to provide their client’s the proper guidance and referral
- to perform through intakes and thorough application
- with an overview of a variety of maternity sleep case studies
Weekly Online Class with begins Tuesday March 17th 2015 at 11am pacific time
Click here to register
Several medicaments are antifungal medicines. No doubts, the list is quite large. What is the most important information you should read about Viagra sample? It may have divers brands, but only one ATC Code. Usually, both men and women are affected by sex dysfunctions. Sexual problems as a rule signal deeper diseases: genital infection or erectile dysfunction may hide a heavy health problem such as heart trouble.