Sleep is increasingly recognized as important to public health, with sleep insufficiency linked and contributing to health issues, hazardous outcomes and a great challenge for expecting and new families. According to the CDC, An estimated 50-70 million US adults have sleep or wakefulness disorder.
Our Integrative Adult Sleep Coach online certification program consists of ten modules and compliments and expands the work of Child Sleep Consultants, Nurses, Nannies, Naturopaths, Doulas, Childbirth Educators, Newborn Care Specialists, Birth and Postpartum professionals. Our course was created and designed to prepare professionals to work with, address, and resolve a variety of adult sleep issues ranging from insomnia to anxiety to chronic pain.
The International Maternity and Parenting Institute™ (IMPI), a leading maternity educational organization, becomes the first accredited organization to offer an online sleep program providing integrative tools and solutions for adult and child sleep.
Our curriculum includes:
- Holistic Science of Sleep Method™
- Top Three Keys for Adult Sleep Coaching Success
- Adult Sleep Science
- Adult Sleep Challenges Causes & Effects
- Sleep Solutions for Common Adult Sleep Issues: Insomnia, Circadian Rhythm Disorder, Anxiety, Chronic Fatigue, Restless Leg, Breathing Disorder and much more.
- How to Work with Adult Sleep Medical Issues
- Sleep Evaluations/Assessments
- Adult Sleep Foundations
- The Adult Sleep Plan that will work for most cases
- Neuroscience and Neurophysiology of sleep
- Sleep Psychology
- Sleep Nutrition
- Integrative Techniques
- Stable and unstable sleep: Cardio-pulmonary coupling
- Heirloom sleep (Sleep in pre-industrial societies)
- Sleep-dependent learning and memory consolidation
- Functional integration and sleep
- How to Coach, Present Classes and Group Workshops
Participants are also trained in:
- Pranayama (Breathing) Techniques
- Yoga Nidra
- Reshaping Habits & Beliefs
Sixteen Modules at your own pace (begin at anytime)
Investment: $795 (*IMPI students and graduates receive a $100 discount. Please email us to apply it)
Click here to register