Mar Oscategui, founder of the International Maternity & Parenting Institute, Association of Professional Sleep Consultants, Physical Awakening and author of Awakening Through Sleep introduces “Holistic Science of Sleep Method™” (HSS Method).
The Holistic Science of Sleep Method™ is an adult and child sleep system that combines Holistic Thinking and Application with the Scientific Method to provide long term and balanced solutions to adult and child sleep challenges.
The HSS Method believes that sleep is a natural function of the human body that does not need to be taught or trained. It’s a matter of addressing the things that are interfering with the body’s natural rhythms, homeostasis and inviting a lifestyle for the whole family that supports sleep .
Child sleep is not just a child issue but a family sleep issue. The focus is establishing healthy sleep habits for families. By examining the entire context for sleep – the physical, emotional, social, developmental and environmental factors – we teach sleep consultants how to begin working holistically with sleep during pregnancy, during infancy and beyond. Consultants assess the family, not just the child sleep problem, and make adjustments to sleep that are responsive to the family’s needs.
The Holistic Science of Sleep Method™ investigates and addresses imbalances in optimal human function (physical, mental, emotional) and external forces (social, cultural, environmental) that inhibit sleep and may lead to adult and child sleep challenges.
Consultations using the holistic science of sleep method involves the following:
– Active listening – Listening to clients issues and concerns
– Gathering Information that affect all areas of sleep (wheel of health and lifestyle) physical, mental emotional health and lifestyle – through the Sleep Questionnaire and information gathering.
– Assisting clients in identifying goals – Discussing overall goals in terms of sleep and addressing 3 initial achievable goals.
– Helping client to be more aware of their lifestyle, history and getting to the root of their sleep challenges.
– Introducing achievable initial first steps (short term goals) – maximum 3 with a realistic time scale and acknowledging long term goals.
– Providing techniques and strategies to help client discover their own solutions.
– Develop an overall plan to incorporate wellbeing into their daily schedules in order to maximize the opportunity of optimal sleep. Offer objective feedback on each step as client progresses forward.
– Maintain client’s motivation and if struggling to achieve a goal, address this and re-work as necessary to ensure a positive outcome.
– Once results are achieved consultations complete.
Mar Oscategui © 2015-2016
Several medicaments are antifungal medicines. No doubts, the list is quite large. What is the most important information you should read about Viagra sample? It may have divers brands, but only one ATC Code. Usually, both men and women are affected by sexual dysfunctions. Sexual problems as a rule signal deeper diseases: genital contagion or erectile dysfunction may hide a heavy soundness problem such as heart trouble.