As a Baby Planner, you’ll be able to:
- Empower, educate, and change lives of expecting and new parents.
- Earn a rewarding income in a career that you love.
- The flexibility of making your own schedule and working from home.
- The opportunity to constantly learn and grow in many fields such as health and fitness, green living, new parent education, product and service knowledge, coaching, design, event planning, organization, and so much more.
As a Certified Baby Planner, you’ll gain:
- Recognition by a third party
- An enhanced professional reputation
- Personal accomplishment
- Continued professional development
- Continuing Educational Credits
- An outstanding supportive newtork with other baby planners within 21 countries
- A demonstrated a high level commitment to baby planning and to lifelong learning
- A demonstrated certain level of knowledge and skill
- Increased opportunities for career advancement and/or increased earnings
- Eligibility to apply to be a board certified as a Holistic Health Practitioner through the AADP
On this webinar, you’ll learn about the baby planning profession, our Baby Planner Certification: why it’s extremely valuable, and get the chance to ask questions.
- the history of baby planning
- the role, scope, and boundaries to practice of a baby planner
- our unique approach as maternity consultants vs maternity concierge
- why a certification is valuable and necessary
- the difference between individual baby planning training programs and organizational accredited ones.
- what makes our baby planner program the best in our industry
- funding and marketing your business
- learn the benefits, unlimited support, and opportunities you’ll receive from our institution
The IMI- IABPP Baby Planner Certification program covers all aspects professional baby planning including real-life case studies for evaluation, all baby planning approaches and methodologies, liability, safety, and continuing education.
Graduates from the IMI-IABPP Baby Planner Certification program are trained:
- To offer an objective approach with families in order to empower them to make the best educated decisions suitable for their family.
- to educate and raise awareness about all apsects of pregnancy (including pre-conception and postpartum)
- to support parents with time and stress management
- to understand the baby planning training methods, roles and practices
- With an in-depth look at baby products and safety
- With a comprehension of their scope of practice, boundaries to practice, and when to refer out.
- To be aware of issues that involve medical attention, abuse, trauma, post-partum depression in order to provide their client’s the proper guidance and referral.
The IMI-IABPP Baby Planner Certification Curriculum also includes:
- A step by step guide on how to start or manage your Baby Planner Business
- Support for baby planners that want to work in unique settings like hospitals, businesses, retail stores, and more
- Includes a specialized baby planner advisory board
- Access to free online educational webinars via Maternity Prep™
- An online distance learning course providing you with the finest, most comprehensive and cutting edge program in the industry.
- Live interaction with the instructors on a weekly basis
- Unlimited email and phone accessibility to instructors
- A multi-cultural international classroom
- Continuous support during and after the course with monthly on-line calls
- A membership to International Maternity Instititute (IMI) and International Academy of Baby Planner Professionals (IABPP).
Our goal is for you to leave the webinar with a tremendous amount of insight so you can make an informed decision on whether a Baby Planning Career and Baby Planner Certification is good for you.
See you on the webinar!
International Maternity Institute
Founded in September 2009, the International Academy of Baby Planner Professionals (IABPP) is at the forefront of a movement that empowers expecting and new parents to make the best decisions for themselves and their babies by utilizing the support, information, education and resources made available by a certified baby planner.
By introducing a new approach to the baby planning industry that focuses on educating baby planners to provide appropriate, client-centered and directed support and education, the International Academy of Baby Planner Professionals has set the standard of excellence for the baby planning industry.
In December 2010, the International Academy of Baby Planner Professionals expanded to become the International Maternity Institute in order to launch the ultimate online educational portal for maternity and childbirth professionals. The Institute provides personalized training that enables students to develop a practice or utilize the education they receive to expand their current business offerings. The International Maternity Institute also hosts a variety of continuing education programs that are offered through their maternity affiliates.