At the International Maternity and Parenting Institute™, we pride ourselves through eco-friendly initiatives, diverse educational programming, professional networking and a commitment to professional excellence. We are dedicated to impacting and guiding the next generation of Maternity and Childbirth Professionals, enriching their lives and careers.
As an intern of the IMPI you have a unique opportunity to assist a growing and thriving organization in the maternity field.
- Expand your career and resumé
- Acquire new skills
- Learn from experienced and celebrated leaders and instructors in the maternity field
- Work from home
Benefits also include:
- Complementary membership to IMPI
- 50% off IMPI courses your first year in the role and 1 free course per year thereafter (in the role)
- Free continuing education
- Much more…
We’re looking for people who are passionate about what we do! An intern position with the IMPI might be right for you if:
- You are energetic and positive
- You see solutions, not problems
- You have some relevant experience in the position you are applying for
- You are a computer geek…or at least know how to use them really well
- You can commit to the weekly requirements of the position
- You are a go-getter and take “take the bull by the horns”
- Great customer service is one of your favorite things
- You get along well with others, can work independently, but love a team environment
Please check back as all of our intern positions are filled at this time.
How to Apply
Please send us your resume and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org