At the International Maternity Institute, we pride ourselves through eco-friendly initiatives, diverse educational programming, professional networking and a commitment to professional excellence. We are dedicated to impacting and guiding the next generation of Maternity and Childbirth Professionals, enriching their lives and careers.
The IMI is pleased to announce several open intern positions. As an intern of the IMI you have a unique opportunity to assist a growing and thriving organization in the Maternity field.
- Expand your career and resumé
- Acquire new skills
- Learn from experienced and celebrated leaders and instructors in the maternity field
- Work from home
Benefits also include:
- Complementary membership to IMI
- 50% off IMI courses your first year in the role and 1 free course per year thereafter (in the role)
- Free continuing education
- Much more…
We’re looking for people who are passionate about what we do! An intern position with the IMI might be right for you if:
- You are energetic and positive
- You see solutions, not problems
- You have some relevant experience in the position you are applying for
- You are a computer geek…or at least know how to use them really well
- You can commit to the weekly requirements of the position
- You are a go-getter and take “take the bull by the horns”
- Great customer service is one of your favorite things
- You get along well with others, can work independently, but love a team environment
Our open volunteer positions include
Social Media Guru:
In this role you will help to manage and organize our social media strategy. You are best suited for this position if you are addicted to Facebook and Twitter, know a lot about various online mediums and how to manage and organize corporate social media plans… or if you just have really good ideas about how to do all of that! Expected time commitment is 1-3 hours per week.
Director of Marketing:
In this role you will help to create, manage and implement our marketing plan. You are best suited for this role if you have experience in graphic design and possess the required software. You must possess knowledge of common marketing strategies, be greatly skilled in the art of the English language, and be the creative friend everyone goes to for help. You can expect to work 1-5 hours per week in this role and must be able to meet deadlines.
How to Apply
Please send us your resume and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org